Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Evil Elves or Good Drows which one is more rare?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2012 :  20:00:27  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thus proving there aren't any good Elves.

I never said drow were 'good', merely honest about their homicidal tendencies and hubris. They would be the first to warn you NOT to turn your back on them.

Dwarves are rowdy, greedy, and excessive drinkers. Halfings are all gluttons and thieves. Gnomes are nosy and break everything they touch (which they insist on calling 'making an improvement').

Half-orcs make the best neigbors, just don't lend them anything. One of my neighbors is definitely a half-orc, and he hasn't returned my weed-wacker yet.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Aryalómë
Senior Scribe

USA
666 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2012 :  02:28:22  Show Profile Send Aryalómë a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Good" and "evil" are too relative of terms to apply to non human creatures. "Good" to us could be "bad" to them.

Let's say this: an orcish horde is advancing on a village that is full of humans (including a lot of children, though I don't see why children matter), but farther away is a small band of elves in close proximity to the orcish horde and will be hit first. There is an elvish settlement closer to the village. The elves go and save all of the elves but all of the humans are slaughtered. The elves' reason was that they would sacrifice one hundred humans if it meant saving ten elvish lives. Is that truly "evil" or just loyalty and protectiveness to one's race?
Go to Top of Page

Xar Zarath
Senior Scribe

Malaysia
552 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2012 :  04:06:37  Show Profile Send Xar Zarath a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is evil, but im human and not an elf with an elven perspective...therefore kill the elves arggh!!!

Everything ends where it begins. Period.

Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Asmodeus
Master of Realmslore

1221 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2012 :  10:23:38  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Asmodeus's Homepage Send Chosen of Asmodeus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Aryalómë

"Good" and "evil" are too relative of terms to apply to non human creatures. "Good" to us could be "bad" to them.

Let's say this: an orcish horde is advancing on a village that is full of humans (including a lot of children, though I don't see why children matter), but farther away is a small band of elves in close proximity to the orcish horde and will be hit first. There is an elvish settlement closer to the village. The elves go and save all of the elves but all of the humans are slaughtered. The elves' reason was that they would sacrifice one hundred humans if it meant saving ten elvish lives. Is that truly "evil" or just loyalty and protectiveness to one's race?

Well, that's partly true; I've always said, orcs aren't evil, they're just on the other side of the race war.

However, one can't simply rely on the real world subjectiveness of good ad evil in regards to any D&D setting, including the forgotten realms. Within the context of any D&D cosmology, good and evil are actual metaphysical forces at work in the universe. There are things that are objectively good and objectively evil.

That being said, in applying those things to orcs and humans, or elves and drow, you're going to come out of it with the minority on both counts.

"Then I saw there was a way to Hell even from the gates of Heaven"
- John Bunyan, Pilgrim's Progress

Fatum Iustum Stultorum. Righteous is the destiny of fools.

The Roleplayer's Gazebo;
http://theroleplayersgazebo.yuku.com/directory#.Ub4hvvlJOAY
Go to Top of Page

Aryalómë
Senior Scribe

USA
666 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2012 :  15:22:13  Show Profile Send Aryalómë a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This view of "good" and "evil" is just completely tiresome. I love The Elder Scroll's portrayal of these concepts; they are all highly based on race, culture and theological reasons.
Go to Top of Page

Emma Drake
Learned Scribe

USA
206 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2012 :  16:50:06  Show Profile  Visit Emma Drake's Homepage Send Emma Drake a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd say there are more evil surface elves than good drow.

"I am always here, all about you. You are never truly alone. I flow wherever life flows, wherever winds blow and water runs and the sun and moon chase each other, for there is magic in all things."

- Mystra (Ed Greenwood, Silverfall)
Go to Top of Page

Chosen of Asmodeus
Master of Realmslore

1221 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2012 :  17:20:57  Show Profile  Visit Chosen of Asmodeus's Homepage Send Chosen of Asmodeus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Aryalómë

This view of "good" and "evil" is just completely tiresome. I love The Elder Scroll's portrayal of these concepts; they are all highly based on race, culture and theological reasons.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a considerable degree of subjective morality in my fantasy fiction, but this isn't the elder scrolls.

To quote Asmodeus from the 4e book of vile darkness;

quote:
"I have heard it said evil is nothing more than good's absence, as if evil was the darkness to good's light. A comforting thought, I imagine,for those seeking redemption, but, I tell you, put such thoughts from your mind. You need only peer into a demon's eyes to know evil is not some vacuum waiting for virtue to come and fill its emptiness. Evil is a force. It is an influence in the cosmos, an agency equal to or perhaps even greater than its antithesis. There are two sides in this eternal struggle, one light and the other dark. You might find evil's works reprehensible, yet to those whose hearts belong to corruption, good deeds are equally deplorable. Understand, there is no redemption, only treason against the side you were born to serve."

Emphasis mine.

"Then I saw there was a way to Hell even from the gates of Heaven"
- John Bunyan, Pilgrim's Progress

Fatum Iustum Stultorum. Righteous is the destiny of fools.

The Roleplayer's Gazebo;
http://theroleplayersgazebo.yuku.com/directory#.Ub4hvvlJOAY
Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2012 :  22:13:05  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Only THREE good drow, Wooly? The LP series was full of them, and so was Elaine's Starlight and Shadows series. Quite a few members of the Promenade temple and other followers of Eilistraee were mentioned in both sries.

The Goddess is alive, and magic is afoot.

"Where Science ends, Magic begins" -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

"You idiots! You've captured their STUNT doubles!" -Spaceballs

Lothir's character background/stats: http://forum.candlekeep.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=5469

My stories:
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Mickeys_Comic_Tavern/index.php?showforum=188

Lothir, courtesy of Sylinde (Deviant Art)/Luaxena (Chosen of Eilistraee)
http://sylinde.deviantart.com/#/d2z6e4u
Go to Top of Page

sfdragon
Great Reader

2285 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2012 :  22:45:31  Show Profile Send sfdragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thats true there are more

however the main three good drow
lireal, drizzt and q. veledorn

are the only ones that come to mind to most for odd ball reasons that they showed up more in novels than say q.'s dead lover or the drow who wields cutter now that lives in the moonwood.

why is being a wizard like being a drow? both are likely to find a dagger in the back from a rival or one looking to further his own goals, fame and power

My FR fan fiction
Magister's GAmbit
http://steelfiredragon.deviantart.com/gallery/33539234

Edited by - sfdragon on 22 Dec 2012 22:46:44
Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2012 :  23:10:58  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What about Q'arlynd? Or Cavatina? Both figured quite prominently in the LP books. I was thinking more of them than of Elkantar or anyone else. (Q'arlynd might not be "good", per se, but he was acting in E's name, and was certainly not evil...)

Lothir's character background/stats: http://forum.candlekeep.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=5469

My stories:

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2012 :  04:45:53  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alystra Illianniis

Only THREE good drow, Wooly? The LP series was full of them, and so was Elaine's Starlight and Shadows series. Quite a few members of the Promenade temple and other followers of Eilistraee were mentioned in both sries.

I didn't read the Lady Penitent trilogy. Not only have I heard enough bad things about it to want to actively avoid it, I also hated the War of the Spider Queen books. The only character I found remotely likable was Pharaun. I disliked or even hated the rest of the characters, and felt the entire series was a waste of time and otherwise good paper.

I forgot about the Promenade... Even factoring that in, there's still not many good drow in the Realms, and only three that I can name off the top of my head -- Liriel, Qilue, and Drizzt.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

MrHedgehog
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2012 :  15:45:24  Show Profile  Visit MrHedgehog's Homepage Send MrHedgehog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wooly what did you hear that was bad about the Lady Penitent books? The writing or the content? Although I didn't like all the drow deities getting killed the Lady Penitent Trilogy was very good. Lisa Smedman is an amazing skillful writer with a sophisticated knowledge of religion who carefully crafts her novels. Probably one of the best if not the best Forgotten Realms writers.
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2012 :  15:50:55  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not Wooly, but for me it was the overall plot.

I don't think Lisa Smedman was responsible for much of that (the details, yes, but the outcomes I think were all pre-determined for her... just IMO is all). I got the idea she was handed a flimsy plot and was told "write the script".

I haven't read it, but I have read PLENTY of opinions on it, and I have found very few people who liked the series. If LS was RAS this would be her Chewbacca.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2012 :  16:55:32  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MrHedgehog

Wooly what did you hear that was bad about the Lady Penitent books? The writing or the content? Although I didn't like all the drow deities getting killed the Lady Penitent Trilogy was very good. Lisa Smedman is an amazing skillful writer with a sophisticated knowledge of religion who carefully crafts her novels. Probably one of the best if not the best Forgotten Realms writers.

The content is what I heard bad things about... And since I quite liked the drow pantheon before the 3E drowpocalypse, I have no interest in reading about the destruction of it.

So I hated the series that spawned the Lady Penitent, and I hated the characters of that series (particularly Halisstra). I hate WotC's "drow, drow, drow, and how about some more drow?" approach to the Realms. I like Vhaeraun and Eilistraee; they are some of my fave Realms deities, in general.

In short, there is no reason for me to read that trilogy.

Go to Top of Page

MrHedgehog
Senior Scribe

688 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2012 :  01:59:16  Show Profile  Visit MrHedgehog's Homepage Send MrHedgehog a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not liking deities dying doesn't make the books bad,they are very good. As are her other novels.
Go to Top of Page

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2012 :  04:41:16  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If someone doesn't like a subject, it doesn't matter how good the books about it are, he/she probably won't feel like reading them. Besides, the gods' action and the plot of LP are forced and kinda don't make sense, but I don't blame the author, since (as it has already been said) they're probably a WotC idea.

OT: WotC policy seems to be drow = 'evil zealots with a spider fetish', so the number of 'evil' elves definitely outweighs the one of 'good' drow (which in the current canonical FR basically reduce to Drizzt).

Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.

Edited by - Irennan on 24 Dec 2012 04:45:06
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2012 :  06:11:05  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Not liking deities dying doesn't make the books bad,they are very good. As are her other novels.

It's not just the plot, it's the execution of it. From what I've heard, that's not much better.

I'm not going to read something for the writing, knowing I won't like the plot.

I read whichever book of the WotSQ she wrote, and it failed to impress. Nothing against it, beyond the overall complaints about that series (unlikable characters with shifting characterizations, a pointless plot, etc).

If I didn't like the WotSQ books, and I don't like what happened in the LP books, it's a pretty safe bet I'd not enjoy reading those books.

Go to Top of Page

_Jarlaxle_
Senior Scribe

Germany
584 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2012 :  10:23:16  Show Profile Send _Jarlaxle_ a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Good elves are the rarest.

You know, the ones that won't kill you if you give a tree dirty looks.

Drow are the most honest of Elves - they want to kill you, but unlike the others, they pretty-much let you know that right up front. No tidal waves killing human cities filled with children, no mass holocausts on entire nations (of their own species)... just a sword to the gut. The Drow themselves are the victims of one such extinction-event, simply because they disagreed with the policies of an aggressive, tyrannical elven state. For that crime they were imprisoned beneath the earth (away from the nurturing sun), and were forced to eat each other, driving most of them insane (YES, that IS canon).

Its only a matter of time before they return to the surface and destroy the true evil.

I completly agree with this
Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2012 :  20:50:07  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually, Wooly, the execution was pretty good overall- given what she ahd to work with. And she left enough loopholes open to POSSIBLY bring back at least two (maybe three) of those deities. Which is pretty darn good, all things considered. I wasn't overly fond of most of the WotSQ series events, either, but the characters seemed interesting enough (even considering their odd personality shifts) that I read them all anyway. That, and the fact that I'm one of the few here who LOVES all things drow. (Mostly because I am fascinated by their bizarre and paradoxical society, but, hey, that's just me...)

Even if you didn't like the WotSQ books, you ought to give the LP trilogy a try. It might surprise you. I will say that even though I disliked certain elements of the plot (mass deicide), the overall story was pretty interesting and good. It's mainly the ENDING I had issue with. But I still liked most of the story.

My stories:

Go to Top of Page

farinal
Learned Scribe

Turkey
270 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2012 :  21:32:21  Show Profile Send farinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
First of all thank you everyone for such great replies!

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:

The content is what I heard bad things about... And since I quite liked the drow pantheon before the 3E drowpocalypse, I have no interest in reading about the destruction of it.

So I hated the series that spawned the Lady Penitent, and I hated the characters of that series (particularly Halisstra). I hate WotC's "drow, drow, drow, and how about some more drow?" approach to the Realms. I like Vhaeraun and Eilistraee; they are some of my fave Realms deities, in general.

I like the WOTSQ very much. Probably one of my favourite series if not THE one, in the FR. Based on this I also bought the LP trilogy but decided not to read after learning about the Dark Seldarine going bye-bye as you said.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2012 :  22:14:04  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by farinal

quote:

quote:

I like the WOTSQ very much. Probably one of my favourite series if not THE one, in the FR. Based on this I also bought the LP trilogy but decided not to read after learning about the Dark Seldarine going bye-bye as you said.

If you have the books, you might as well read them -- particularly if you like the WotSQ.

I'm very much in the minority, with that series. If I'd liked the books, I'd give the Lady Penitent a try.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2012 :  22:19:36  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Actually, Wooly, the execution was pretty good overall- given what she ahd to work with. And she left enough loopholes open to POSSIBLY bring back at least two (maybe three) of those deities. Which is pretty darn good, all things considered. I wasn't overly fond of most of the WotSQ series events, either, but the characters seemed interesting enough (even considering their odd personality shifts) that I read them all anyway. That, and the fact that I'm one of the few here who LOVES all things drow. (Mostly because I am fascinated by their bizarre and paradoxical society, but, hey, that's just me...)

Even if you didn't like the WotSQ books, you ought to give the LP trilogy a try. It might surprise you. I will say that even though I disliked certain elements of the plot (mass deicide), the overall story was pretty interesting and good. It's mainly the ENDING I had issue with. But I still liked most of the story.

I hated the WotSQ. I hated the characters, except for Pharaun. I do not love all things drow; I am, quite frankly, sick of drow in the Realms. At this point, if it's not Liriel Baenre or Susprina Arkenneld, I don't want to read about them.

And the ending can be enough to ruin an entire experience. It's happened before.

My reading list is way too long, and my time way too limited, to force myself to sit thru books that focus on something I dislike and have an ending I know I won't like without even picking up the books.

I've read enough about the series, and heard enough people discuss it, to believe I am making an informed decision. And that decision is to stay away from that trilogy.

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2012 :  23:13:13  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by farinal

quote:

quote:

If you have the books, you might as well read them -- particularly if you like the WotSQ.

I'm very much in the minority, with that series. If I'd liked the books, I'd give the Lady Penitent a try.

Despite my own reticence about reading drow novels, I still couldn't approach my own reading of the "Lady Penitent" in such a fashion. I also didn't read them immediately upon release, however. In fact, I only just read them earlier this year.

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2012 :  23:15:05  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

I hated the WotSQ. I hated the characters, except for Pharaun. I do not love all things drow; I am, quite frankly, sick of drow in the Realms. At this point, if it's not Liriel Baenre or Susprina Arkenneld, I don't want to read about them.
My reading of the WotSQ was both sporadic, and hardly appropriate. However, I liked several of the particular volumes than others. I enjoyed Thomas Reids' Insurrection the most, I think, because I loved the way he dealt with the characters themselves.

Go to Top of Page

TBeholder
Great Reader

2389 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2012 :  04:44:56  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Wooly what did you hear that was bad about the Lady Penitent books? The writing or the content?
He mentioned not making sense. I agree with him on this, as you can see all over the linked thread - and the more i looked into this, the more outrageously it failed to make a tiniest shred of sense.
quote:

Lisa Smedman is an amazing skillful writer with a sophisticated knowledge of religion who carefully crafts her novels.
Lisa Smedman is a skilled writer who doesn't seem to care about the setting and existing lore, or at least no more than e.g. designers of NWN. And whenever she writes anything about deities or religion, this becomes expectable.
quote:
Originally posted by Irennan

OT: WotC policy seems to be drow = 'evil zealots with a spider fetish', so the number of 'evil' elves definitely outweighs the one of 'good' drow (which in the current canonical FR basically reduce to Drizzt).
WotC policy seems to be "yay, Drizzt fandom, let's make it our own Forgotten Twilight!". E.g. those of us annoyed by this tend to sigh when the Spider Queen is used as the "default fallback villain", whether this makes any sense in the particular situation or not.
quote:

I read whichever book of the WotSQ she wrote, and it failed to impress. Nothing against it, beyond the overall complaints about that series (unlikable characters with shifting characterizations, a pointless plot, etc).
I kind of liked most of WotSQ, though there were WTF-rich parts. It got some "evil sitcom" vibe, aye, but that's not so bad in itself.
quote:

Aliisza wasn't that bad either... wait, i heard this one runned into the ground in a sequel too.
Though yes, Susprina Arkenneld would be more interesting. Or maybe a bunch of Shammathan elementalists having fun in Iriaebor with building contracts (did you notice the common style?) and the modicum of challenge provided by local swindlers. Or traveling merchants (as in, knowing what they want, not jerk-of-all-trades like Dragon's Hoard). As long as they remain drow and not walking villain ball throwers, reincarnated dwarves, etc.

People never wonder How the world goes round -Helloween
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2012 :  06:20:14  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TBeholder

quote:

Aliisza wasn't that bad either... wait, i heard this one runned into the ground in a sequel too.
Though yes, Susprina Arkenneld would be more interesting. Or maybe a bunch of Shammathan elementalists having fun in Iriaebor with building contracts (did you notice the common style?) and the modicum of challenge provided by local swindlers. Or traveling merchants (as in, knowing what they want, not jerk-of-all-trades like Dragon's Hoard). As long as they remain drow and not walking villain ball throwers, reincarnated dwarves, etc.

Aliisza is a character I like. I didn't think of her because I was thinking of the main characters, the bunch of drow and the draegloth.

Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2012 :  06:50:46  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Granted, I absolutely HATED Jeggred. He was a big dumb brute, plain and simple, and added little to the story, IMHO. I would have enjoyed seeing him offed in the first book, to be honest.

My stories:

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2012 :  07:04:38  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Granted, I absolutely HATED Jeggred. He was a big dumb brute, plain and simple, and added little to the story, IMHO. I would have enjoyed seeing him offed in the first book, to be honest.

I tend to think Jeggred suffered, slightly, from a lack of back-story. I would've preferred him to have been developed more as a character in his own right, rather than just the *typical* "big drumb brute" he often gets labelled as, unfortunately.

Go to Top of Page

Alystra Illianniis
Great Reader

USA
3750 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2012 :  07:21:47  Show Profile Send Alystra Illianniis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, his backstory was really fairly straight-forward. He was the product of Triel's "graduation"- with honors, apparently- of Arach-Tinilith. She was the top student, and therefore got the dubious honor of mating with a glabrezu. Yeah, I don't get it either. But according to some lore from Daughter of the Drow, Triel swings the other way among drow, so he was her only offspring, and likely to remain so. Not really much there to tell.

My stories:

Go to Top of Page

TBeholder
Great Reader

2389 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2012 :  08:08:48  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyway, back to the topic - IMO drow are unlikely to go beyond CN/NN, and if they did, this would rarely improve the situation much. Besides, we like our drow chaotic-neutral, no? Like how late Jarlaxle, early Liriel, Pharaun acted - set everything on the ears, look what will crawl from under the stones and try to stay afloat.

People never wonder How the world goes round -Helloween
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000